About Bay Area Hindu Temple
Bay Area Hindu Temple is a Non-Profit organization; is a part of “ Shirdi Sai Darbar “
A 501 (C) Non Profit Organization, Fed Tax Id : 27 3235464, Tax Exempt 501 (c) (3)
Bay Area Hindu Temple runs by Shirdi Sai Darbar management.
All Donations will be made under the name “ Shirdi Sai Darbar “
||Everything For Sai
- Selfless Service.
- Spreading Teachings and Messages of Saibaba in each and Every corner of the World.
- Providing educational assistance to poor and deserving students.
- Providing medical assistance to poor and needy persons.
- Supporting and providing food and clothing to the needy persons.
- Providing 24 hrs Free Food Prasad if possible to Needy people.
- Formed Shirdi Sai Darbar Organization.
- Created website to start www.shirdisaidarbar.org
- Got Non Profit Oraganization: Fed Tax ID: 27 3235464 Tax Exempt 501C (3)
- Got State Tax exception.
- Started Sai Temple on Feb 24th 2011,
- Life Size with Dwarkamai murthi arrived on June 3rd 2011.
- Pranprathistha Event on June 19th
- Distributed 1000 Sai Murthi to Sai Devotees on Pranprathistha day.
- Created Bay Area Hindu Organization.
- Created www.bayareahindutemple.org
- Open ( First in USA ) temple for all Hindu Dieties .
- Murthi’s of dieties ordered
- First Initial Sthan Pran Prathistha pooja for ganesh , shiva , Kali , Murugan and Hanuman was completed on Nov 14th 2014.
- First kali Bari Temple is the bay Area Pran prathista Pooja completed on Jan 10th 2015.